How Strong is Your Safety or Sustainability Culture?
- Has your Safety or Safety, Health and Environmental (SHE) program stopped progressing forward?
- Is your Safety or SHE culture progress "up and down," and leadership commitment seems to vary with business pressures and priorities?
- Are your employees making unsafe choices, despite having sufficient training, tools and reinforcement?
- Does your organization rely on the SHE professionals to lead and manage the SHE programs?
- Are SHE professionals involved too late or insufficiently to pro-active contribute in business process, product,staffing and organizational changes?
- Is safety or SHE not aligned and leveraged with sustainability activities for win-win results?
If you replied yes to any question above, you need a renewed approach to SHE, one which creates a lasting culture for SHE excellence. Simply put…a culture in which people make safe choices, all the time, in every circumstance.
Our firm specializes in strategic planning, culture design and deployment, organizational development and executive coaching services. We provide services and products that are tailored to your business, your challenges and your current culture. We can also help guide you to achieve superior sustainability performance, by leveraging your safety or SHE culture.
CLICK the ON AIR button to listen to Cathy Hansell’s Safety Breakthrough Talk Radio, every Thursday at 9:00 am and 3:00 pm Central Time
2010-2011 NAPW Woman of the Year in Safety | US Delegate in Safety Culture for Portugal,
Spain and China
American Society of Safety Engineers: Voted One of the Top 100 Women in Safety in