How Strong is Your Safety or Sustainability Culture?
- Has your Safety or Safety, Health and Environmental (SHE) program stopped progressing forward?
- Do you have a strong, sustainable Safety or SHE culture, which is driven by committed leadership ?
- Are your employees making unsafe choices, despite having sufficient training?
- Does your organization rely on the SHE professionals to lead and manage the SHE programs?
- Are SHE professionals involved too late or insufficiently to pro-active contribute in business process, product,staffing and organizational changes?
- Is safety or SHE aligned and leveraged with sustainability activities for win-win results?
If you replied yes to any question above, you need a renewed approach to SHE, one which creates a lasting culture for SHE excellence. Simply put…a culture in which people make safe choices, all the time, in every circumstance.
Our firm specializes in strategic planning, culture design and deployment, organizational development and executive coaching services. We provide services and products that are tailored to your business, your challenges and your current culture. We can also help guide you to achieve superior sustainability performance, by leveraging your safety or SHE culture.
Ask the Expert!
For a free initial consultation or advice, send your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call us at 888-609-6723.
Our goal is to get you implementing, not just planning, for superior safety, health and environmental performance and culture. Our work is grounded in real business approaches to produce tangible results and bottom line outcomes. We use the context of your business to develop the strategies and behaviors necessary for success in today's business climate.
| Don’t miss the 2nd Annual Sustainability Symposium, in Guangzhou, China-April 9-12, 2013. US and China experts in sustainability programs, financial impacts, and sustainability links to safety and environmental culture and professional development, in academic programs, in mining businesses, and in investment strategies. Call for papers and presentations now! Reduced registration fees until Dec 31, 2012! Website: www.cr-sd.org. Program information-click here (FLYER).
Contact Cathy Hansell for more information!